Chennai Spy

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A.R Rahman on Saira Banu "She takes care of all of us"

Guess what out Maestro A.R.Rahman had to say about the occasion of Mother's Day?

My wife allows me to enjoy the best of both words. She takes care of my family when I am travelling and when I return, she takes care of me. And she never cribs or complains about managing the show when I am not here, and as far as my work is concerned, she is my main critic.

But whatever I am today, it’s because of the disciplined way in which my mother brought us up after I lost my father when I was just seven.

You knew the secret of A.R.Rahman! Now follow the words of your guru for a better future of tomorrow.

9 Comments:

  • What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 AM  

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 AM  

  • Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 AM  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 AM  

  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 AM  

  • I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home