Chennai Spy

Friday, May 26, 2006

I do not believe in number games says 'Bhavana'

Did you think that you will become a hit in your first film itself? Chitthiram Pesudhadi had a great script and my role was exceptionally good. Good team work and sincerity has rewarded us all. You are considered a threat to other top heroines inspite of doing just one movie in Tamil. Comment.

I do not believe in number games. I am here to do good roles and I have done twelve Malayalam films. Every one has got a place in the industry.

What’s your parameter for glamour?

I am comfortable in modern outfits. I do not mind wearing anything that suits the role and me. But revealing outfits are not my cup of tea. ¦ How do you feel being selected by director Bala to play the lead opposite Ajith in Naan Kadavul? I am really happy I’m getting to work with a director like him. Bala sir watched my film at a theatre in Madurai. When one of his assistants called me and said that the director wants to meet me, I could not believe it. I had watched Sethu and Pithamagan and was thrilled when he offered me the role. I accepted the offer without any questions. With a great director like Bala you can be rest assured.

What is the difference between Malayalam and Tamil industry, and what are your future projects?

These days, even Malayalam films have become hero-oriented. But work wise both are same. I am doing Aarya with Madhavan, Veyyil and Koodal Nagar with Bharath, Bala’s film, Kizhakku Kadar Karai Salai with Srikanth, etc. Talks are going on for a Telugu film as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home